Thursday, March 10, 2011

Brianne's Rescue Teams Story!!!

I have been working to try and help as many people as posible, ever since the quake on the 22nd of February. Luckily none of my family and friends were involved in the quake. Although I am completely sick and tired of the quakes I need to stay and help the people of Christchurch. It is so sad that the Cathedral has been destroyed along with heaps of other buildings. There have been heaps of people that have been rescued by my rescue team and they all have thanked us allot. Heaps of people have died and fewer have been found alive. The worst building that has collapsed is the CTV building and most of the people we have found have come out of there. By Brianne!!!

1 comment:

  1. I think this is so cool because it has lots of discription!!!

    ReplyDelete